• Please see below for Frequently Asked Questions. Hopefully these will provide the answers you need, but if not, please just email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to help.
• How can I pay? We accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and payments via PayPal. Once you choose the articles you wish to purchase you will automatically be taken through a Secure Gateway for processing of your credit card or PayPal payment.
• Why wasn't my payment accepted? Our Secure Gateway has the last word on accepting or declining payments. Most common reason for a payment not to be accepted is that the billing address entered doesn't match the billing address of the card being used, carefully check the Zip Code. The billing address should be entered exactly as it is shown on your card statement. Don't worry about wanting to ship to a different address than the billing address, as you can specify a different shipping address for your satchel to be delivered to.
• Is my information secure? We make all our transactions thru Authorize.net. Since 1996, Authorize.Net has been a leading provider of payment gateway service. We place your security as a top priority and so our site has been designed with that in mind. Satchel.co uses SSL Certificate which means that your payment is processed securely. We will never use your email or sell it to spammers. Your credit card details are only seen by the Secure Gateway. Our team never has access to your credit card number.
• Can I personalize my bag? Because the bags are Ready-to-Ship we do not personalize bags. If you wish to place a Custom Order we may personalize your bag in many different ways. PLease email us for custom orders at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Can I cancel my order? We ship within 24-48 hours of order placement, this allows time for payment to be approved. We understand all customers want their merchandise as soon as possible, therefore we work towards shortening waiting period between order placement and shipment. Because of this we cannot guarantee that we will be able to cancel your order. However, you may email us as soon as you decide you would like to cancel your order and we will always try and help. Please email us at email@example.com within 24 hours of order placement, after this time frame we will very likely have packed and shipped your bag. If the order has been dispatched, you can refuse delivery and the order will be returned to us. Outgoing shipping costs on international orders will not be refunded if the bag reaches it's destination, even if it is refused. If you accept delivery and want to return the article, you will need to return the order at your own cost.
• Can I change my order? Yes, definitely, you can always change your order if done within 24 hours of order placement. If it has shipped, you can return it for an exchange. We try and help to the best of our capabilities, so if you have changed your mind please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
• How will my bag arrive? Your bag will arrive safely wrapped in protective bubble wrap to prevent any bumps or bruises whilst on transit. It wil be additionally wrapped in craft paper and accompanied by a special thank you note.
• What if I am not happy with my bag? We don't think this will be an issue due to the quality of our bags but, in the unlikely event that you are not happy, please contact us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your order and let us know. Attaching images of the damage or issue at hand will accelerate the returns process. We shall issue an RA number which you shall write on the returns form we will send you and on the outside of the package. Please then return your bag to us with all the original packaging, in the condition it was received. We will then give you a full refund. Please note that, unless the bag is faulty, you are responsible for the return postage costs.
• What happens if the bag does not arrive? In the very rare event that your bag does not arrive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly help you by launching an investigation with the shipping service provider.
•Before you do so we suggest tracking your shipment by visiting www.usps.com. At the time of shipment we will send you a tracking number. Tracking information will show the history of transit from the time shipping label is made. If the history shows Customs Clearance it means the package is at your local customs office and there is nothing we can do. If this is the case you will have to wait for your local customs office to release the package. If they deem it necessary for you to pay customs they will contact you for payment. If the package transit history does not show this and has taken longer than expected please email us at email@example.com
• What if I am not in when the bag arrives? USPS delivers locally by utilizing your local post office. Local postal companies work in different manners. The most common of which is leaving a note in your mailbox with redelivery attempt date and/or a phone number of your local post office for you to call for redelivery at a better time or pick up at your local post office. If for any reason the package is returned to us, when we have provided postal service the same address provided by the buyer, the cost of shipping will be deducted from any refunds.
• Can my order be sent to a PO box? Unfortunately we cannot deliver to PO boxes.
• What size bag should I get? Please visit our size guide to help you decide which size satchel is best for you.
• How long will my bag last? If treated correctly, there is no reason your bag shouldn't last a lifetime.
• Is my bag waterproof? As leather is a natural material and will absorb water, none of our bags are waterproof. If your bag does get wet then dry off any surface water as soon as you get home and allow to dry naturally. If your bag should get wet then please let it dry naturally and do not apply direct heat. Please ensure that the bag is completely dry before using it again to avoid damaging the surface of the leather. Getting your bag very wet may cause the leather to swell which can discolor or damage the surface of the leather. Clean any light stains with a damp cloth and do not use any detergents.
• I've seen a satchel bag that I really like but it's no longer on your website. Is there a way I can still buy it? Of course we can never guarantee that a bag we no longer have for sale will be available, but we will always do our best to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which bag you would like. If we have the leather available then we will do our best to complete your order.
• What options are available with my bag? All of our satchels are Ready to Ship and available in four different sizes: 11”, 12.5”, 14”, and 15”. You have the option to order your own customized leather satchel. Please visit our Bespoke page for more information.You have the option of a handle on all of our satchels in each size. If you choose to have a handle on your bag then we will also make the strap detachable.
• What if I want a cardholder on my bag? If your bag does not come with a cardholder as standard, shown in the pictures of the articles in stock, and you would like one then please email us at email@example.com with your request and order details. We will always try and help you get exactly the bag you want. Please note that cardholders are not available on our 11” bags.
• What if I do not want a cardholder on my bag? If your bag comes with a cardholder as standard and you would prefer not to have one then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and order details. We will always try and help you get exactly the bag you want.
• I have a special requirement for my bag. Can you help? As all of our bags are handmade to order, we will always do our best to accommodate your wishes. If you have a special request for your bag, such as a shorter/longer strap length or different colour stitching for example, please email us at email@example.com and we'll do what we can for you.
• Will my bag look like the picture? Whilst every effort is made to ensure the leather we source matches the images on our web site, please be aware that in some cases due to leather being a natural product there may be some variation in shade and texture. This will not affect the quality of your bag. In addition, color monitors vary in color and you may be looking at a monitor that may not replicate the exact color of the bag. If unsure please take a look at the product in another device. Our site is mobile friendly.
CONDITIONS OF USE
When you visit Satchel.Co or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
License and Site Access
Satchel.co grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Satchel.co. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Satchel.co. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Satchel.co without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing Satchel.co,s name or trademarks without the express written consent of Satchel.co. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by Satchel.co. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of Satchel.co so long as the link does not portray Satchel.co, or its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Satchel.co logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
Risk of Loss
All items purchased from Satchel.co are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Satchel.co attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Satchel.co does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by Satchel.co itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.